∼ 2017 SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED ∼
(WE WILL BE ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE SECOND BIOGRAPHIE SERIES IN THE FALL)
Biographie explores the real issues that women face on their journeys as daughters, mothers, wives and grandmothers.
Submitting a story to Biographie does not guarantee that it will be published.
If you are interested in submitting a story to Biographie, here are a few guidelines:
- Any length will be considered, however 1500 to 2000 words is ideal for an essay/ story style piece.
- Please include a 2-3 sentence bio with your submission. If you have your own blog, website and social media channels, links to them will go into the bio.
- Please include 1 to 3 high resolution images to go with your story.
- This is your story. Tell it in any format you choose (a story, an essay, an open letter, a poem, a diary entry etc).
- Please do not send links to a previously published story. We will consider stories that have been substantially modified/ reworked for Biographie. If a version of your story has been published elsewhere, please include the link to the original article.
Please e-mail your submission to [email protected]. Paste your submission directly in the body of your e-mail.